I loved seeing his little smile in the last pic! I'm glad he enjoyed visiting ID and it looks like he is enjoying more discoveries (toys, food etc.) Give him hugs and kisses from his Herriman relatives!
He's so cute I want to punch you or Brian in the face! It's fun to see this little stud grow up. I need to meet him in person, so I can see him do crazy things like his Mom.
I loved seeing his little smile in the last pic! I'm glad he enjoyed visiting ID and it looks like he is enjoying more discoveries (toys, food etc.) Give him hugs and kisses from his Herriman relatives!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute I want to punch you or Brian in the face! It's fun to see this little stud grow up. I need to meet him in person, so I can see him do crazy things like his Mom.
ReplyDelete